Sunday, December 24, 2006

I found InterestinG .

Hi ,

I work as an System Administrator (Windows to be Exact) , but as part of my Job I do a Lot of Stuff . It also Involves Searching and Finding Information about Technologies and Troubleshooting things when they Break .
I Like my work and Like to know about the new and Existing Technologies so I do a Lot of Browsing for Information and as said earlier as part of my Work . During that I Stumble Upon many Information which are not very Known or which are Just Plain Interesting . I have been Doing this for Quite a While and from time to time Collecting Information , I have realised I tend to Loose that Information and then the thought Occurred If Google is Providing me free Space where I can Collate all this Information then It will be readily available to me wherever and Whenever I want . So this Web log
I Intend to put the information in this Weblog which I found Interesting and would Like to Collect . . . . .

No comments: